Friday 14 March 2014

Autumn scents


Slowly Autumn is creeping it's way into the much awaited Australian air. While the sun is still shining strongly, the autumn breeze is definitely sending a slight chill up your spine. As much as I love warm summer days, I cannot tell you how cheerful it made me that for the first in many long awaited nights, I have been able to sleep a lot more peacefully from not having to wake up  from the warm summer air. So on top of that I can finely (that is if the weather doesn't randomly decide to warm up again) start cozying up in warm wooly jumpers while sitting reading a book and sipping on  a nice warm cup of tea, with deliciously scented candles.


Glasshouse candles, are definitely one of my favourite candles here in Australia. They have a range of deliciously scented candles and to get me in the spirit I couldn't help myself, but to pick up the "little black dress" scented candle which I previously haven't seen before in their range. The scent of it makes me a little bit nostalgic as it reminds me a little bit of liquorice. One of my favourite lollies from back when I used to live in Hollands, so of course i couldn't help myself and I definitely had to get it.

Usually I'm not a bit fan of the ikea candles, but this particular candle that I bought reminds me of the  tea scent that you get from fruits of the forrest tea. Now this particular candle is quite sweet so I wouldn't burn it all day, but it does make your house smell deliciously like fruits and who doesn't like a fruity home?



What kind of candles do you like to buy??

xxxx

No comments: