Happy 2015 to all! At first I was a bit apprehensive about writing a 2015 post. Thinking it was a little cliche as every other blogger has most likely posted one of these. Nevertheless I am seated here in front of my laptop being sucked into writing one of these posts (Because you know, I secretly like writing these posts).
Making new years goals and aims for the next coming 365 days is probably one of these most logical things to do. Now don't get me wrong I would probably be one of those people too. However somewhere i've read or seen something that someone said and it kind of got me thinking that, that isn't actually such a bad idea. So instead of making goals and aims for the year, make weekly goals. Make a goal each week and by lets say Sunday you aim to have achieved it by that day.
So today be it Sunday my aim for the week is to drink at least 2 litres of water.
Try and do some exercise every other day.
Enjoy the sunshine outside now that its summer.
Also to be a little more traditional I've set myself some goals i'd like to achieve within this year also.
1. Try not to over think things.
2. Try my hardest not to procrastinate. (Lets face it everyone does it from time to time.)
3. Don't feel to overwhelmed and remind myself to take it one step at a time.
4. Finish my first year of studies (and not to change my mind about the course again)
5. Just say yes, I often tend to miss opportunities because i'm to scared or I over think scenarios. Which probably leads to procrastinating, to begin with. Leaving a certain thing to the last minute because your to scared to face with disappointment, which isn't always the answer.
Just remember to make your goals for the year achievable. If you know that it's something that is to challenging or unreasonable don't set yourself up for disappointment. The more reasonable goals, the more goals you can achieve. Which in my mind usually makes me feel a lot more better in myself as well.
What are some of your goals for this coming year. I hope that everyone has a terrific, safe and happy 2015 with lots of adventurous and new experiences! :)