Tuesday 28 January 2014

25 facts about me

A couple of weeks ago in my new years resolutions post, I promised myself I would start blogging more. Well it is no surprise that I have already failed so far, with attempting to blog more often.

However, the year is still young and there are still 337 days to make up for my lack of blogging and of course improve on actually doing the things on my resolutions list.

Besides blogging I thought I might try something a little more out of my comfort zone. I've always felt a bit timid about looking younger and sounding younger than my age, however I thought a great way to build on that confidence was to try and start video blogging. I'm not the most talkative person, because I rather enjoy listening to others than speak myself, however i think for my doing this little video project on youtube is a great way to build on my self confidence and communication skills. Not going to lie talking to yourself in front of a camera, can be a little nerve wrecking and a bit awkward.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video and that it gives you a little bit of an idea who I am :)




Until next time!!

No comments: