Wednesday 3 December 2014

Outfit of the week



Hello Everyone!

How are you all doing? In todays post I would like to celebrate with you all the new header that I have created for my blog! To be quite frank, my previous header I had spent ages trying to create something fancy looking by individually photoshopping some flowers on the header. Even with the amount of effort and time I had spent on it, it still looked incredibly hideous and busy. So I present to you my new header. I hope that this header at least is a little bit more tasteful for you guys. It's something I am at least a little bit proud of showcasing to you (I definitely lack the editing skills)

Anyway, back to the main point of this blog. With making a few changes along the way with my blog this month, I thought I might add a "weekly favourites" post. Showcasing my favourite things of that week. Now I know i'm being a little bit adventurous with that concept, but i'm willing to give it a try. Let me know if that is something you would like to see appear in the future.

Above for my weekly favourites is a dress from Zara (bought in Thailand) bought for $69.95. I love the florally pattern across the dress. It's of a light poly/cotton blend material and can easily be worn as an everyday casual dress with some nice sandals or if you want to make it a little bit more dressy you can easily pop on some loathers, heels or dress shoes.

The shoes are a very comfortable pair of leather loafers from Wittner shoes. They were a $120. I'm not entirely sure if they are still being sold as they are from the autumn winter collection, but if they do i'd definitely recommend buying a pair as comfortable everyday shoes.

The felt floppy hat is from Lauren Ashley. Bought for $30 its a really rich berry burgundy colour perfect accessory for keeping your face out of the sun and perfect for making your outfit a little more dressy.

Lastly for my favourites is my favourite perfume Daisy Dream from Marc Jacobs $90. A lovely florally/fruity fresh scent that can be worn all year along. For me this is the perfect scent for when you are going out or just a little fresh fragrance for when you go into work.

What kind of outfits have you been loving a lot lately? I'd love to know :)

xxx Nicole

No comments: