Thursday 1 May 2014

Tourist in your own town


                                                                                                                                                                                           

    
 
   
                        Hey Guys its been a little while and I apologise profusely.
However I am back again, after I jetted off from Australia, back to my home town in The Netherlands to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday bash. Where I saw almost all of my aunties, uncles and my cousins in a massive birthday reunion.

While on my mini break it was actually amazing how much I never really paid attention to the city i lived most my life and was born in. All of the sudden the architecture, the culture and atmosphere because so much more fascinating ( to me anyway) and I couldn't help but snap away, and act like a complete tourist. So I guess what I am trying to say here is ( if you are a bit like me) stop and smell the roses. Look around you and be your own tourist for the day in your home town and look at the city in a tourist kind of perspective. Maybe you'll spot something you haven't noticed before. Maybe a new place to grab a coffee. Whatever it is, each city and town has it's own little perks and maybe you just haven't noticed it yet!

What have you spotted recently about your city that you haven't before? Let me know!!

xxx Nicole
 

No comments: