Thursday 22 May 2014

pamper day


 A couple of weeks back when I went to Europe I picked up a heap of face masks. I remember from
two years ago seeing the Nivea face masks in a drugstore in Holland and thought I might try them out. Ever since then I was hooked. Unfortunately my skin doesn't really cooperate with moisturisers. As soon as I put on a moisturiser my skin (especially my forehead) breaks out and becomes infected. Does anybody else have that problem?

To keep it hydrated I like to use moisturising face masks. So when I went on holidays back to Holland I bought them in bulk, because unfortunately they don't sell the Nivea face masks in Australia(at least that I know of.)

While having the face mask on I like to relax and drink a cup of tea and put some scented candles on, and maybe have a bit of chocolate. I mean why not, we are allowed to pamper ourselves once in a while! 
While picking up the Nivea face masks I also found these face masks next to them. I have yet to try them out, but by the different scented names on them, i'm sure you couldn't go wrong!
Have a snapshot of my masked face.

What do you like to do for your pampering night?

xo Nicole



No comments: