Saturday 15 June 2013

DIY chalk boards

Image taken from Pinterest

Feeling a little creative today, but you don't really know what to do? Why not try this cheap, affordable and easy DIY project. Just buy a really cheap and quirky photo frame and simply buy some chalk paint to paint in the middle and voila! You have your very own home made one of a kind chalkboards.

I just finished my first semester at tafe, its been a rough couple of months, but i have enjoyed it and it was interesting after having a year off of working and traveling to get back into the habit of studying. Now to enjoy five weeks off, before getting back behind the camera and in front of my computer finishing off assessments and making powerpoints. I'll try and attempt to write more blog posts over the next coming weeks and actually trying out some of these DIY projects myself. I'm sure these next coming weeks are going to go by fast.

No comments: